Body Shop

Welcome to Our Collision Department

Collisions are a troubling experience and a major inconvenience.   We can help make this  as  hassle free as possible.  We are an MPI accredited repair facility with highly trained technicians, who are able to utilize our 2 down draft spray booths to get you on the road in no time. 

We are equipped with our own Frame straightening and alignment machine, helping your repair proceed quickly and effeciently, not hiring out part of your repair and moving your vehicle back and forth to other shops! 

Our professional staff is here to serve you. As a  fully I-CAR certified shop, we are up to date with the most current technology and state of the art equipment.   Your car has the latest technologies built into it, our shop has the latest technologies to repair it properly!

Do you have some minor damage or some rust spots you'd like us to take care of? Within 2 minutes you can easily request an appointment to get a Free Estimate! 

Just got into an accident?
Just want to be prepared in case?

What to do after an Accident
At the scene, firstly protect the area by warning approaching traffic of the situation.  A good first step is to activate four way or hazard flashers on all stopped vehicles.

Immediately help as best you can, anyone with injuries, or in need of special help.  Call for emergency services, as required.  Have everyone move clear of incoming traffic as soon as possible, locate a safe area, avoid standing in the roadway.

Then, exchange particulars and attend to any other immediate concerns.

Report the accident to Manitoba Public Insurance (MPI) as promptly as you can.

Even if you have no damage from the accident, you should still report to MPI. To understand fully how the accident happened and to assess it properly, MPI needs reports from all the drivers involved.

If you'd like MPI to handle your claim in Winnipeg, call MPI at 985-7000.

Outside of Winnipeg, call MPI toll-free at 1-800-665-2410. If you-re claiming damage, MPI's representatives will take a preliminary report from you.

At the same time, the representative will make an estimate appointment for you, usually at the claim centre of your choice. 

What You'll Need

When reporting the accident, you'll need:

  • Your vehicle registration/policy number,  and the driver?s license number of whomever was driving your vehicle,
     (licence plate number in Manitoba is also your insurance policy number).
  • The details about the accident
    (where, when and how it happened)
  • The details about any other vehicles and drivers involved
  • Information about any witnesses

Towing Your Vehicle

If you have been involved in an accident inside Winnipeg, and your vehicle is no longer driveable, you'll need to have it towed. MPI will assist you by arranging a tow directly to their compound. Simply call 985-7000 and provide MPI with the accident details.

If MPI happens to be closed, they have a contract towing service you can use in Winnipeg and Brandon.

Call 985-7544 in Winnipeg,

...or (204) 729-9510 in Brandon for necessary arrangements.


Notifying Police

Often you will have to report to both the police and to MPI. You must report to the police in the following situations:

  • Accidents involving injuries
  • Collisions with combined damage to vehicles property of more than $1,000
  • Vandalism, theft, and hit-and-run collisions

    Each of these occurrences should be reported as soon as possible, and must be reported to the police within 7 days. You must report any vandalism or theft, or hit and run incidents immediately.

Rental Car Policies

MPI covers replacement transportation in 3 situations:

  1. When your vehicle is stolen. Your own MPI insurance covers you.
  2. When another MPI-insured driver was at-fault for damaging your vehicle in a crash. Here, you claim against the other driver's liability insurance.
  3. When you have Manitoba Public Insurance's Auto Loss of Use Coverage.

If you have to rent a vehicle, MPI pays for daily rental charges and taxes, but not gas, mileage, collision damage waivers (CDE), or personal accident waivers (PAI).  

Feel free to contact our rental department for more information on temporary replacement vehicles,  rental coverages and requirements.

Contact Body Shop

Contact Information*

Appointment Information

Vehicle Information*